View Single Post
Old 04-13-2008, 03:18 PM   #2
vivaldirules
When's Doughnut Day?
vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.vivaldirules ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, iPad
Nick, I've looked at the Gutenberg copy of this and it looks great. I would love a copy for the Sony and perhaps others would like a Mobipocket version, too. Would you happen to still have the BD file, if that's what you used to convert it? If so, could you post it? I would start with the original HTML but it looks to be a lot of work to get all the figures sized properly.
vivaldirules is offline   Reply With Quote