Thread: Westerns?
View Single Post
Old 05-30-2011, 02:20 PM   #9
orlok
Close to the Edit!
orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.orlok ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, Amazon Fire 8", Kindle 6"
Quote:
Originally Posted by OtterBooks View Post
That book seems to be universally loved amongst Western readers. It comes up every time I ask for a good place to start reading Westerns myself. I should get around to it soon.
You'll see from our discussion thread that it has some major flaws, but that it is still a generally enjoyable read. I am certainly glad that I got round to finally reading it - at least I know what the fuss is all about .
orlok is offline   Reply With Quote