View Single Post
Old 05-25-2011, 04:44 PM   #12
madsquabbles
Groupie
madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.madsquabbles shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: samsung 8.9, galaxy note 10.1, galaxy note 2, nook hd+, ipad
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alisa View Post
I was also going back and forth between the TF and waiting on the Galaxy, but the IPS screen was a big differentiating factor for me. I do also like the idea of the keyboard dock especially with the extra battery. I'm happy to tether to my phone, too. I don't particularly feel like paying for a separate data plan for the few times a month I may use this away from WiFi.
i don't think it's been confirmed what the screen will be on the final version, but the pics of the dev version of the galaxy tab 10.1 look very nice.

as for the tf, i tell you, with that dock... i really can't describe the feeling, but it works very, very, very well with the tf. i was about to sell my netbook (or give it to my daughter) after getting the tf.
madsquabbles is offline   Reply With Quote