View Single Post
Old 04-25-2011, 06:48 PM   #94
DickeFix
Enthusiast
DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.DickeFix is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: Kindle 3Wifi+3G and DX
Yifanlu, thanks for the update!

Unfortunately, I have still problems with the update creation which ends prematurely even with NO_TTS or with all TTS related lines commented away. I have tried five times now. It is the copying of the large usr directory which is unsuccessful. I have tried to copy that directory first but with same result. It then jumps over the copying of the other directories. Since it sometimes (but rarely) works I wonder if it can be a memory issue. Maybe shortage of RAM, an integer overflow due to too many files or problems with the speed of SD-memory leading to bit errors.

I will of course continue to try to create an upgrade in order to test your new package

Last edited by DickeFix; 04-25-2011 at 06:52 PM.
DickeFix is offline   Reply With Quote