View Single Post
Old 09-19-2007, 04:15 PM   #37
nekokami
fruminous edugeek
nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nekokami ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad, eBw 1150
Right. I knew about this aspect of the iLiad before I bought mine, thanks to the folks on this forum and my reading style is more like HarryT's, so it works for me. But I also use my iLiad as a general-purpose notebook, and I can't use it to take casual notes, which I do find annoying. (I'm a lot more likely to want to write something down in a couple of spare moments than read anything.)
nekokami is offline   Reply With Quote