View Single Post
Old 02-26-2012, 12:08 PM   #339
Bookworm_Girl
E-reader Enthusiast
Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookworm_Girl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3; Kobo Aura One; iPad Mini 5
Quote:
Originally Posted by chrisridd View Post
A new (to me) cover vendor I've just found is Lightwedge.

They are of the type with straps for each corner, and they do list a variety of "compatible" models for each case so they're certainly not custom fits. But they do mention the T1 by name...
The Lightwedge covers are very nice designs and good quality. I have seen them at Staples and OfficeMax in the US and am thinking about getting one for my Kindle. I think they are also at Best Buy. You have to be cautious because there are 2 sizes: small sized for the Kindle Touch and medium sized for the Kindle Keyboard & Fire. I think that the small probably is a better fit for the T1.

Here are some posts from MobileRead that people say they are using the Lightwedge covers with the T1 & 650 and like it. The one post is clear that the cover they bought is the small size for the Kindle Touch. The other post links to an Amazon product page for medium (that may have been an accidental oversight or the real size purchased?). I would find a store that sells them near you and then take your T1 in and try it out in-store. I don't know if they sell them in-store anywhere in the UK.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...6&postcount=63
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...09&postcount=7
Bookworm_Girl is offline   Reply With Quote