View Single Post
Old 11-07-2011, 08:50 AM   #5
Starson17
Wizard
Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Starson17 can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: WinMo: IPAQ; Android: HTC HD2, Archos 7o; Java:Gravity T
Quote:
Originally Posted by booklover81 View Post
I have seen others' Calibre folders sorted by Last name, first name and I was wondering how they did that as mine is sorted First Name last name
Calibre sorts by whatever is in the author name field. By default, that's "first name last name," but many users have switched it to "last name, first name." The links above will help you switch, if you want to. IOW, everyone has the same folder sorting - by author name - but you control what you put into the author field and if you put the last name first, that's what you will see in the calibre library.
Starson17 is offline   Reply With Quote