Thread: Corrupt-a-Wish
View Single Post
Old 09-12-2008, 04:08 PM   #13
pshrynk
Beepbeep n beebeep, yeah!
pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pshrynk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iThingie, KmkII, I miss Zelda!
Quote:
Originally Posted by zelda_pinwheel View Post
wait, what ???? in what reality can that be even an evil corruption of a wish i would make ???? (oh wait... did i wish they all suddenly woke up tomorrow and discovered they were mute ? ok... that would actually work for me then)

Okay, let me walk you through it...

You grant the wish and then you corrupt it.

Then -- take notes here -- you make your own wish.

So, you didn;'t make your wish, which I assumed to be "I wish the SHUMS would not play outside my window."

So now, -- follow along here-- you grant RWood's wish, corrupt it, and make your own wish.

**sheesh**
pshrynk is offline   Reply With Quote