View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #1
FanciFreez
Banned
FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FanciFreez ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura HD, KPW2, Nexus 7.2, iPad 4, Nook HD+
Kobo Shaky at Best..

KOBO out of Canada needs to get it together.. they have great eReaders, however the customer service and ordering procedures are ridiculous.. they need to take some lessons from their major competitor and future killer Amazon.. I go to order a book and get.. try again later, or can't process your order now.. etc.. one thing after another.. I have the Aura HD, but I think I will sell it and stick with Amazon.. just think how much money KOBO is losing with customer dissatisfaction? UNBELIEVABLE>. I just don't get it.. Jeff Bezos of Amazon is loving it.. but I did give KOBO a shot..

Last edited by FanciFreez; 10-17-2013 at 10:34 PM.
FanciFreez is offline   Reply With Quote