View Single Post
Old 01-05-2013, 04:27 PM   #9
MrsAmandaK
Nerdy and I know it ;)
MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsAmandaK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Better question is what DOESN'T this family have?! Current: Kindle PW
The light varied because I read both in bright light and in the dark. I probably stick close to around 15. I don't need it full brightness in order to read even in a bright room.

Ok this makes me feel much better. I will try and pay more attention to see if it drains itself anymore, but if you are saying its about right then I believe I will take it!
MrsAmandaK is offline   Reply With Quote