View Single Post
Old 11-21-2012, 02:48 PM   #61
D..
Enthusiast
D.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcoverD.. exercises by bench pressing the entire Harry Potter series in hardcover

Device: Kobo & Kindle
Thanks for the info on the Calibre Shelves, works well. Only problem I have is that since I updated the Kobo Touch firmware, I am back to problems with the metadata and listing the authors in alphabetical order! I didnt change the plug in on Calibre but now Kobo lists the authors are all over the place despite my inputting the authors and author sort on Calibre. Please, could anyone say exactly what we need to input on Calibre for Kobo to list the authors alphabetically under the Library - Authors listing? Would be very grateful, thanks
D.. is offline   Reply With Quote