View Single Post
Old 10-06-2012, 10:31 AM   #24
Schrollini
Schrollini began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS-T1
Quote:
Originally Posted by lampadatriste View Post
I have to start by thanking you so much for this. This new sony reader revealed itself useless to me until you made it "work".
Thanks for the kind words! Glad it's been useful for you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lampadatriste View Post
I have only one big problem for now. I use a mscard with books aside from the internal memory of the reader and I've only managed to import the pdf notes on the main memory.

Is there an easy way to access the notes on the mscard, given its folders are very different from the ones in the internal memory?
I can't claim to be surprised that it doesn't work -- I don't have a microSD card, so I've never tried it. But there's a fair chance we can get it working, if you're willing to try a few things out. If you're game, here's a few questions to start with:

1) What operating system are you using? Do you use the command line programs (prsam / getannotations) or the graphical program (prsam-tk)? (I'm interested just so that I can speak the right language.)

2) Have you used the getannotations program? If so, does it list PDFs on the microSD card? If so, what happens when you select one of them?

3) Can you browse the contents of the microSD card when it's in the Reader and the Reader is plugged in to your computer? If so, does the card show up as a subdirectory of the Reader, or does it show up as a separate drive?

If you're not sure what I'm asking, just say so, and I'll try to explain further.

Edit: I've opened an issue for this. If you want to help, please comment there or here, whichever you prefer.

Last edited by Schrollini; 10-13-2012 at 11:03 PM. Reason: Add link to issue
Schrollini is offline   Reply With Quote