View Single Post
Old 06-09-2008, 08:57 PM   #35
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by tirsales View Post
Thanks montsnmags. Choosing the Swiss account was wise considering Lichtensteins present problems, you are really farsighted.
To quote Lisa Simpson, "I can see through time".

Quote:
Might I inquire how you managed to deposit that money retroactively?
You are, of course, most welcome to enquire via my solicitor's office (Dead, Dead and Mostly-Dead Partners - my zombie-lawyer batallion), however they are notoriously unhelpful and brickwallish and I am, alas, obliged to take their advice since I pay so damned much for it. Good luck with that. Let me know how you get on.

Quote:
The tickets should be present in the last drawer of that desk. I believed that to be the most comfortable solution, as Yvan should have easy access to them.
Thank-you most kindly. See you at the party: Be there or be cubic, and miss out on Queen Zee doing a Mobius Strip (he says with an overt meta- to T's poetry).

Ahhh, Yvan. Of all the lovely people that are caming to my party, it is Yvan the Deskal Larcenist I trust/have trusted most completely. He hads my absolute and infinite faith.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote