View Single Post
Old 08-31-2010, 03:44 PM   #9
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by bear4hunter View Post
But ePub to mobi messes formatting up IMHO, at least with the ePubs I tried converting for convenient kindle-reading
Not with ePubs that have been converted from Mobi in the first place. You can convert back and forth between the two formats essentially losslessly if your starting format is Mobi. I create all my ebooks originally in Mobi and then convert that to ePub.

To answer a question from another post: yes, a Mobi TOC and metadata will "survive" a conversion to and then back from ePub format unscathed.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote