View Single Post
Old 10-16-2009, 11:01 PM   #2
Haesslich
Fanatic
Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Haesslich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch,Glo,Mini,Aura/HD/One,H20, Sony PRS-300/600, Kindle 3-PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jodi View Post
Please forgive me, I'm sure this questi0n has been asked here before. I'm pretty technology challenged and was wondering if you can download books to your reader from other sources besides the Sony Ebook store.

Thanks so much.

Jodi
Anywhere that sells ePubs which use ADEPT DRM or unprotected ePub or LRF files is PRS-300 compatible. This includes Baen Webscriptions, BooksOnBoard, and quite a few other store sites.
Haesslich is offline   Reply With Quote