View Single Post
Old 03-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #29
Ziguezon
Ogg Vorbis
Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ziguezon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
Was it the episode where T'Pol and Trip rubbed "decontamnation gel" on each other for about 3 minutes where Enterprise jumped the shark?
That was indeed somewhat over the top. There were a few of those decontamination
scenes that made me scratch Enterprise off my list of family entertainment shows.

There was even one where T'Pol spent the entire episode half naked in the decontamination chamber, and was trying to have her way with the doctor because she happened to be going through the Pon Far.

It goes to show how desperate they were for ratings at the time. That wasn't enough apparently, so in a later episode they just decided to go all out and show us her butt.

That sort of thing lowered the quality of Star Trek, in my opinion. However, If I were still a young single dude, I might disagree with that statement.
Ziguezon is offline   Reply With Quote