View Single Post
Old 01-19-2010, 05:17 AM   #2
poshm
Fanatic
poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.poshm ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 360, Sony Reader Touch, Ipod touch & Kindle 2
Karma for your thoughts on the Kindle 2. I really like some aspects of the Kindle especially being able to essentially browse and buy books from any location. I also think that Amazon have a very good selection of ebooks even though the UK is limited to less -it's still better than WHSmiths or Waterstones!

The only thing which really puts me off pressing the buy button is that I want to actually own my ebooks and be able to put my library of books onto any device I buy - that can't happen with Amazon as they use their own propriatory format. If they sold .epub files I'd be in like a shot.
poshm is offline   Reply With Quote