View Single Post
Old 11-10-2009, 04:31 PM   #7
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by dhbailey View Post
The 300 has a smaller screen, doesn't it? It's a 5" screen and the 505 is a 6" screen.

I've grown used to reading that size screen and I think it's a good size. I've seen the 300 in Borders and I didn't like the size.
The 300 does have a smaller screen which has advantages and disadvantages. It is more portable but you pay for that with the smaller screen.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote