View Single Post
Old 08-13-2009, 12:53 AM   #17
spaze
Addict
spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spaze ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Writing my first short story: Guardian Angel
As a newcomer to ereading I can only say this sounds like good news. After trying to get familiar with all the technical aspects of e-book readers, it was very confusing to learn the differences between different formats.

To be honest, I still am lost in the format jungle and still don't know what the advantage of ePub file over, say, PDF format.

Anyway, the less different formats the better and having a big company go after one format is good way of showing the direction for others.

Another thing I don't quite get is why Amazon is not interested in ePub, as to provive ebooks in different formats. Its almost as stupid as just sticking to HD DVD only. Just look what happened with the HD DVD vs Blueray battle. The ones that made only HD DVD devices got left alone with their own brand.
spaze is offline   Reply With Quote