View Single Post
Old 04-09-2012, 05:41 PM   #63
Harmon
King of the Bongo Drums
Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Harmon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Excelsior! (Strange...)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pomtroll View Post
It is hard to tell if there is any real difference to the background. The T1 background appears a bit lighter, but not by much & I mean not by much. That may have to do with the fact that the T1 I have has a black bezel. I certainly hadn't noticed a real difference. That is until you asked me to check it out.

As for the print, the print on the kindle seems bolder or a bit darker except for the font style Frutiger Neue on the Sony.
I'm sitting here with my T1 and my KDX. The screens appear identical, although I can use Customize View on the T1 adjust the T1 screen to change that.

The font on the KDX is obviously darker, so the contrast between the font and the screen is greater on the KDX. However, I can manipulate the fonts, font size and screen/font contrast on the T1 to get extremely close to the overall appearance of the font on the screen of the KDX. I agree with what you said about Frutiger Neue.

I wonder if the CV feature might not get your T1 to the same - or better - screen view than that on the KT.
Harmon is offline   Reply With Quote