View Single Post
Old 01-12-2014, 07:18 PM   #8
eschwartz
Ex-Helpdesk Junkie
eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eschwartz ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Location: The Beaten Path, USA, Roundworld, This Side of Infinity
Device: Kindle Touch fw5.3.7 (Wifi only)
Quote:
Originally Posted by scissors View Post
https://www.dropbox.com/developers/b...-public-folder

You can download your index.html and preview it, but you can'y browse from page to page, at least i can't.
That says they are getting rid of the "Public" folder in favor of sharing specific folders. Why can't you still view the html? I'd think it would be difficult for them to stop you -- your browser is the one insisting on reading html as a webpage rather than a download. Have they broken the previous feature of having the hierarchical folder linking? That is the only concern I see.
eschwartz is offline   Reply With Quote