View Single Post
Old 08-29-2012, 08:11 PM   #54
Dulin's Books
Wizard
Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dulin's Books ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox PB360 etc etc etc
ok here's what i did.

I didnt even try the document on the reader as opened from the link. I opened it within firefox and then using the pdf tools selected print. then i used doPdf to print it to the SD card. I also selected only "Document" for printing under the Comments and Forms header not "Document and Markup" or "Document and Stamps"

It landed on the reader as a 6.68mb file instead of the original 1.73 mb as it shows in Firefox. And it landed with the restrictions removed except for Document Assembly, Signing and Creation of Template Pages.

It opened almost instantly on the Onyx with no visible delay past the normal few seconds for any pdf.

Last edited by Dulin's Books; 08-29-2012 at 08:17 PM.
Dulin's Books is offline   Reply With Quote