View Single Post
Old 02-16-2008, 09:32 AM   #6
sirmaru
Wizard
sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sirmaru ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW 2013, HDX 2013, Galaxy S5 2014
Copying and manipulating pictures of file lists

Quote:
Originally Posted by geophyrd View Post
to obtain a list of all documents on the Reader/Connect software? I'd like to see a list of my files that I can compare to those on my computer. I've tried copying and pasting, but it doesn't work.
Go to eBook Library - List View. There you can see a complete list of files on your PC and on your Reader.

Then use Screen Shot to capture that list. You can then manipulate, add notes, change colors, expand and contract your lists and then print them.

Screen Shot can be purchased here:

http://www.broderbund.com/shopping/s...ord=screenshot

The Standard Version is $ 30.00 and the Deluxe Version is $ 50.00.

I use the Deluxe Version for all kinds of manipulations of data inside all my other programs and for saving pictures in a variety of ways. One can scan in data, fax out data, etc.
sirmaru is offline   Reply With Quote