View Single Post
Old 09-10-2010, 03:46 AM   #16
Witchbaby
Connoisseur
Witchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheeseWitchbaby can extract oil from cheese

Device: Kindle2
Quote:
Originally Posted by tlrowley View Post
I have small-to-medium sized hands for a woman. Specifically, I have pretty short fingers (I'm 5'2", so fairly short - let's not talk about volume) Here's a photo of how I hold my K3 in the Amazon lighted case. I can do this with either hand. I can't reach the Prev-page button without the use of the other hand, but I don't need that very often, so it's not an issue for me.
This is how I hold my K2, but I have pretty long fingers (I'm 5'11'' ) so my thumb just barely touches the bottom of the "previous page" button. If I need to go back a page I reach my index finger around to press the button.

According to the side by side on Amazon, the buttons appear to be positioned in about the same location which makes me happy since I'm going to gift the K2 to the BF and get a K3 sometime soon
Witchbaby is offline   Reply With Quote