View Single Post
Old 01-12-2010, 10:15 AM   #6
Valloric
Created Sigil, FlightCrew
Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Valloric ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by kittythepooka View Post
I tried to get Sigil, but the installation instructions are ridiculous if you're not a programmer. When I tried earlier it said something about "And this is how you put this program together!" Look I'm a lit major, I don't do code. Is Sigil available anywhere in an .exe file?
What I think is easy and what others think is easy may differ but what part of these instructions:

Quote:
Originally Posted by InstallationInstructions wiki page
Just run the installer. Everything should take care of itself.
do you find too complex and ridiculous to understand?
Valloric is offline   Reply With Quote