View Single Post
Old 05-23-2013, 01:19 PM   #256
mjwilson
Connoisseur
mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mjwilson ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard
Quote:
Originally Posted by amian View Post
ok i figured out how to find the database name... and i was also able to run the X-Ray feature, only one problem... i am not able to see the wikipedia entry even though i added the url in the x-ray generator.. i can see the details of the people.. but not the first entry that says wikipedia info.. that is the info in general related to the book..!!
Can you tell us which Wikipedia page, and which section you are expecting to appear?
mjwilson is offline   Reply With Quote