View Single Post
Old 10-10-2012, 04:11 PM   #22
sparrowlight
Zealot
sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.sparrowlight got an A in P-Chem.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite, Kindle Touch as backup
Quote:
Originally Posted by pidgeon92 View Post
I suspect you'll get it started again. Are you plugging it into a wall outlet? That would be preferable. Once you get it restarted, do the Factory Reset again, and just add one book. Let it get through its indexing processes, then read that one book. If the Kindle behaves itself, you've got a corrupt file that you've been loading. If it acts up again, you've got a different problem.

I can help you with Mac specific questions. It's just a matter of getting the Kindle to respond again first.
I appreciate your offer to help ... I'm at work and plugged into my computer, but I'll try the wall charging and re-starting again. It's just not looking too likely that it WILL restart fully again. It keeps flashing, then going back to the tree screen (which I now loathe with a passion).
sparrowlight is offline   Reply With Quote