View Single Post
Old 02-02-2013, 09:04 AM   #1
mixtli
mixtli began at the beginning.

Device: Pocketbook Pro 912
Exclamation PB pro 912 - my brand new one is frozen after update to 2.1.2 firmware

Hello,

I have just bought a brand new PB Pro 912, received by French mail yesterday afternoon. After unpacked it, I started to enjoy it just a bit. Then, I left it charging -as written in the manual- for 12 hours via PC and this morning I tried a bit more its features, till when I decided to update the firmware from 2.1.1 to 2.1.2.
In order to succeed in such operation, I followed all the manual step by step and all went well. Once done, I started to try "scribble" and other applications, which were not available in the default firmware, without any problems. I checked also that the actual firmware running was the new one.
Suddenly, when I was back to the main page, the device stopped working, freezing the screen. I tried to switch it off, plug it to the pc via USB cable, but nothing happens! It does not respond to any hw input. Incredibly, it seems dead!

What I have to do??

Please, help me!

P.S. Go to the photo link to see the screen status (note the date and the time when this issue occurred - French time).

Last edited by mixtli; 02-02-2013 at 09:06 AM.
mixtli is offline   Reply With Quote