View Single Post
Old 02-04-2011, 12:02 PM   #116
Crusader
Space Cadet
Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Crusader ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-T1, Cybook Opus, Kobo Glo
Thanks for the suggestions guys.

Got Alastair Reynolds. Read Revelation Space, but still need to read the rest.
Have to complete Neal Asher series on their way via surface mail, so will only get them by March or so.
Will check out Benford. His stuff seem to be expensive though in comparison with more modern releases.
Have read Old Man's War and liked it. Will definitely get the rest of that series.

Haven't heard about The Ring of Charon and The Shattered Sphere , will see if I can track them down. I see it was supposed to be a Trilogy, but the third book hasn't been written (and might not ever be). Would that detract from the series? I despise getting hooked on a series and then left hanging.
Crusader is offline   Reply With Quote