View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:57 PM   #7
mewmartigan
Guru
mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mewmartigan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis (2019)
I got the update today and started my free trial version of the FreeTime Unlimited.

I didn't even realize there was more to the update...I won't use Swype though as I don't type all that much on it and the stock keyboard is fine.

Swype and similar keyboards are good for phones but a tablet is a pretty large area to swype over when typing...
mewmartigan is offline   Reply With Quote