Thread: Nexus 7 advice
View Single Post
Old 11-01-2012, 01:59 PM   #1
mike_bike_kite
Digitally confused
mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mike_bike_kite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: KPW, K2i, Nexus 7 32gb, Kobo Mini
Nexus 7 advice

I'm new to Android and have only just purchased my Nexus 7 (32GB). Is it possible to use Calibre to produce a library on the Nexus - preferably one where it shows the book covers and preferably a little info on the book. It would be nice if there was a search function to - to find whatever book I'm after. My books are all side loaded and are various formats.

Mike
mike_bike_kite is offline   Reply With Quote