View Single Post
Old 04-06-2008, 08:57 PM   #8
Halk
Fanatic
Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Halk ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650 (PRS+ alpha - thanks Kartu!)
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elsi View Post
Egads! If I had promised myself that, I could have put off buying the Kindle for 4 years or more! My TBR books have overflowed a bookcase and are also stacked on the floor. This is what it looked like on 17 February -- when I received my Kindle: http://www.elsi123.net/~elsi/pictures/Image1.jpg The stacks are taller now and I've flowed into a fourth stack.
Well. Logically you should have put off getting the Kindle.

You seem quite happy reading paper books, you have plenty of reading material to get through, and by swapping books you would be able to read for a very long time, and pay very little for it.

Logic is no fun at all is it?
Halk is offline   Reply With Quote