View Single Post
Old 01-13-2013, 08:52 PM   #79
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by BeccaPrice View Post
Blossom,where do you get these modified fonts? (I love playing with fonts)

Thanks,
I modified them with Font Creator Pro. It's an expensive program but hubby got it from school when he took a Typography class and had to make his own font.

As to where I got them let's see Trebuchet I got from my Kindle Fire it's also on my Windows so it may come with something. Nokia Pure I found in a theme for Android on the net. Segoe Semi I got years ago when Microsoft was promoting their new font suite they put up the family for a limited time. Amasis is the old Nook's font that someone modified for eInk.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote