View Single Post
Old 03-12-2010, 04:22 AM   #19
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I have added the new original version (a small typo) and a version with what I think you want.

To be honest, I don't understand why. Why should everything be <desc xml:lang="en-US">? Isn't the purpose to support different languages and typesets? In this way I think you are restricting several typographic possibilities in foreign languages. Or I just misinterpret the xml:lang...

languages.xml
languages2.xml
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote