View Single Post
Old 11-02-2006, 06:08 PM   #16
slayda
Retired & reading more!
slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.slayda ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 1, iPad Air 2, iPhone 6S+, Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by NatCh
I used to clear it when I was reading on my Palm, because it's, like 73 of those pages, but on the Reader I've just left it 'cause it's only 2~3 -- click, click, click. Just easier to leave it now, in my opinion.
Nathan, I think that on their newer books, they are putting most of that stuff at the end instead of the beginning. But still have a little bit up front.
slayda is offline   Reply With Quote