View Single Post
Old 10-18-2013, 05:43 PM   #37
cyana
Enthusiast
cyana began at the beginning.

Device: iPad
Hello itimpi,

again, thanks a lot for your efforts! Unfortunately, IE 10 crashes when I try to create an account at calibre2opds.myjetbrains.com so I cannot add comments there. However, your implementation of author links would be really great and is exactly what I had in mind. I would not drop the x-refs for tags in the book's page, they are very useful to switch to more books of the given genre.

Meanwhile, the catalog generation is about 30% - my flight to London leaves on Sunday at 1 PM. So I don't think it will make it. What happens to the cache when I cancel the catalog generation? Will it continue at the point where it was interrupted, or will it restart from the ground? If so, a break/continue option would be very helpful - considering that an upload under such conditions might be very likely for win7 users and can take a week, so an unexpected interruption might happen from time to time - however when it is not necessary anymore to create an opds catalog, the upload time will drop significantly. The time consuming part is the sheer number of the files, not their size.

best greetings and thanks!
cyana
cyana is offline   Reply With Quote