View Single Post
Old 01-22-2013, 08:04 AM   #20
danskmacabre
Guru
danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.danskmacabre ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo. Galaxy Tab S 8.4
I've always read a lot, but I also tend to have several books on the go at the same time and what I want to read at any specific time depends heavily on my mood and where I am at the time.
This was always a pain with pbooks.

Since I've been using ereaders (kobo touch and now a Kobo Glo) I have everything I want to read in one small device and my ereader is indispensable.
I do read more as it's much more convenient for me, I don't have to lug lots of books around.
danskmacabre is offline   Reply With Quote