View Single Post
Old 11-29-2012, 12:26 PM   #7
new
K3, K4B, KDX, KFHD, PW1&2
new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.new ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, K4B, KDX3G, KFHD, PW1, PW2
Quote:
Originally Posted by rgeorg View Post
I ordered the TPU gel case from ebay - my first ebay purchase. Had to sign up for PayPal and everything. So, we'll see how that goes. I also ordered the now $7.99 Amazon Basics case.

I may decide to get the outrageously expensive PDair leather case just because I want a case where the unit stays in when I use it. Probably too expensive for me, though. I was tempted to get the 3in1 case/screen protector/stylus from ebay - but didn't. It may work as a less expensive alternative to the PDair leather case at about $15. I am concerned about quality, and can the unit fit with the TPU cover?

But first I'll see how the TPU cover + Amazon case combo works. Any other suggestions would be helpful. I plan to use a hard-shell (GPS/DiskDrive) zip clamshell case for when I travel with it.

I have mostly ceramic tile flooring, so am afraid of dropping it - which is why the gel covering is needed. I also need a screen cover and stylus - may wait till Jan. to order something from Amazon.
I would have nothing but broken toys with tile floor, of course I have dropped cell phones on the concrete and they are okay still.

Why do people put plastic over the screen? I haven't scratched it yet.

Well my Amazon case will be here tomorrow and is going to fall out. I don't want to mess with ebay. Maybe I can find something at Best Buy, ha ha.

I did order the Amazon basics stylus for under $10, since they warrant it for a year I decided I would try that. I bought cheapies and the clip breaks and it doesn't seem to work very well either. Touch several times to turn page.

You sound like you are all fixed up with protecting the player. Have you figured out everything on it already?

Last edited by new; 11-29-2012 at 12:28 PM. Reason: screen cover
new is offline   Reply With Quote