Thread: Mantano App
View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 09:51 PM   #11
sadievan
Wizard
sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sadievan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPhone, Kindle Fire HD 6
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Someone else had this issue with the paid version. I don't have this issue or does SCION. I'm not sure why it is happening either. I can only think it's a setting that need to be change in Mantano. Maybe it's got to do with Synching folders. I would try remove all synch folders in Mantano's settings and set it to only synch the folders your books are in. See if that fixes it.
That did it. It was set to sync /mnt. That was the parent folder for SDcard. So I'm guessing it was scanning my whole usable partition. I set it to sync with ebooks folder. That's probably the one I'll use if I load any epub books.

Thanks
Carol
sadievan is offline   Reply With Quote