View Single Post
Old 05-12-2008, 08:32 PM   #19
montsnmags
Grand Sorcerer
montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.montsnmags ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by DixieGal View Post
Normally I don't participate in pity parties, but....

I'm still blind in the left eye and it tires the right eye to read too long at a time. Bah! But, the surgery is next Tues on the 20th, and hopefully I'll be back to blissfully reading!
Practice being one-eyed. It's not philosophically satisfying, but it's momentarily entertaining and better than being slapped in the goolies with a dead platypus.

My best wishes for the speediest of recoveries.

Cheers,
Marc
montsnmags is offline   Reply With Quote