Thread: Touch Case for Touch?
View Single Post
Old 08-23-2011, 04:10 AM   #130
Klein Nijenhuis
Zealot
Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.Klein Nijenhuis is the 'tall, dark, handsome stranger' all the fortune-tellers are referring to.

Device: Onyx Boox
Quote:
Originally Posted by molman View Post
My feedback would be that I'd like those right-side corners to be protected (maybe an enclosed triangle (if that makes sense) rather than a strap/elastic. I know it's tricky without covering that top power switch but as is I see it this case (and to be fair many others) fail to protect those edges of the device, especially since the case is fairly close to the edge of the device in dimensions. Otherwise the case doesn't look too bad. I have a personal preference for a moleskin style elastic to keep the case closed, but that's a personal thing. [EDIT] <= Sorry just saw there is an elastic, just not shown in some of the photos.

If you'd like to send us one for review I'd be more than happy to have a firsthand look at one ;-)

I understand this point, if the kobo is attached in the case it will protect good. Please see below:

I can send a case for a review, please send me a PM.
Klein Nijenhuis is offline   Reply With Quote