View Single Post
Old 12-08-2010, 07:21 PM   #18
foreverjuly
Crank Up The Awesome!
foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.foreverjuly ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Nook, iPhone
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheKindleWorm View Post
Nevermind "cool auntie" but defo a generous one!

Wish I had one of those Generous aunty I mean - I have a Kindle.
Agreed!

I think it's a unique thing, giving someone a book, and I enjoyed reading the thoughts in this thread about people who both enjoy giving and receiving them. There have been so many times when I've finished a book and told a friend: "You would love this!" Sometimes they read it and sometimes they don't, and that difference in itself seemed to be a good measure of the quality of the friendship. Only my better friends will actually take the time to check out something I recommend, it seems.
foreverjuly is offline   Reply With Quote