View Single Post
Old 03-20-2010, 05:36 AM   #6
Worldwalker
Curmudgeon
Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Worldwalker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505
I don't have many PDFs, though I do have a few -- the Reader is a great way to keep manuals and documentati on hand. However, it also happens when I'm just transferring epubs, so it's probably not a PDF-specific problem. I suspect the actual crashes are something local to my computer, rather than Calibre itself, and I probably won't be able to avoid them; that's why I'm trying to find a way to make Calibre and the 505 recognize the files that have already been transferred.
Worldwalker is offline   Reply With Quote