View Single Post
Old 02-22-2014, 11:31 AM   #3
DNSB
Bibliophagist
DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DNSB ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage, Forma, Clara HD, Lenovo M8 FHD, Paperwhite 4, Tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by Witty Username View Post
I'm getting "502 Bad Gateway" when I click the contest link on the Kobo homepage.

Has anyone managed to access the contest today? And is there anyway to contact CS without having to provide lots of irrelevant details about my e-reader?
Hmmmm... tried several times. I got 502 clicking on the Play Now button on the home page, 502 after it went to the contest page and I clicked Play Now there, 502 after clicking on the Log In button. And a couple of more 502s after completing the registration form since Kobo seems to have forgotten my registration information. Not to forget the two times where the security code on the registration page showed as a blank and generate another code did nothing.

I'd say Kobo is having an issue and not much to do but wait for them to fix it.

Regards,
David

Last edited by DNSB; 02-22-2014 at 11:43 AM.
DNSB is offline   Reply With Quote