View Single Post
Old 12-04-2012, 04:37 AM   #1549
mikaelalind
Fanatic
mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mikaelalind ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS 505, Cybook Odessey
Um... Let's not talk about how much I have spent on e-books this month. But the upside is that I have enough books to read until March 2013. Which both my wallet, and my TBR list will appreciate.

I just deleted 60 unread Kindle freebies from my Calibre library, since I realised that it works much better for me if I browse my K4PC, read the first 5 pages, and add them if I feel I want to read them next. Instead of bulk adding them, and I forget about them.
The result of the deletion is that my TBR list is only 200 books long.
mikaelalind is offline   Reply With Quote