View Single Post
Old 10-17-2011, 01:49 PM   #26
Pr.BarnArt
Addict
Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pr.BarnArt ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook 902 / Ipad air/ kindle paperwhite
Hey Dave,

Sorry it took that long, but it was holidaytime for me.
I made some changes to the plugin for you to test.
It skips covers with a size of 9361.
in the configuration of the plugin you can set an extra size, that also will be skipped.

Just install this one (0.3.1.a) from file, then start calibre again in a doscommand window(cmd) with: calibre-debug -g

When you use the plugin this way the dos-window shows you the size that is set in the configuration file and the actual size of the current image.
If your 'no-image-available'-image size is different from 9361 then put that size in the configuration field.

I dont know if there are different sizes, so lets find out.
Attached Files
File Type: zip anobii.0.3.1.a.zip (11.6 KB, 330 views)

Last edited by Pr.BarnArt; 10-17-2011 at 06:41 PM.
Pr.BarnArt is offline   Reply With Quote