View Single Post
Old 06-17-2010, 09:58 AM   #8
zelda_pinwheel
zeldinha zippy zeldissima
zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.zelda_pinwheel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: eb1150 & is that a nook in her pocket, or she just happy to see you?
Quote:
Originally Posted by poohbear_nc View Post
I've planned for that contingency if there's no announcement of my winning by the end of June. Everyone else will be dead of frustration! I've had a certain Rock Lobster recommended for the job!
Rock Lobster, eh ? well this should be interesting.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sweetpea View Post
Z, if you want me to come, don't plan it during the WC... I think it'd be an impossible task to get my husband away from the TV long enough to even go to a construction store this saturday. And that's only 7km away...
you have to choose your priorities in life, sweetpea !
zelda_pinwheel is offline   Reply With Quote