View Single Post
Old 06-06-2010, 03:46 AM   #1
Stitchawl
Opsimath
Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Stitchawl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-650, iPhone 5, Kobo Glo, Sony PRS-350, iPad, Samsung Galaxy
New iPhone 3G and not a clue...

... as to how to go about using it to read e-books. I finally just got comfortable converting books for my Sony 505 and transfering them to the reader. But as of today, 'iTunes' still has me turning in circles. I've downloaded a couple of different e-readers from the net but haven't had the time yet to experiment.

Can any experienced iPhone users give me some good advice? Which reader to load, what formats, etc.? 99% or my reading is pure text without graphics, for the Sony using epub, and lrf.

Stitchawl
Stitchawl is offline   Reply With Quote