View Single Post
Old 03-06-2013, 04:25 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by MHC View Post
Now my internal endnote links don't work. I was thinking the path name could be wrong because of the new location of my file, but I unzipped the ePub and the html reveals that the path is completely missing. On my new file, the endnote link will have, say, <a id="x18" /> in the correct spot, but no href code at all. The working file includes the href after it, ie: <a id="x18" /></span><a href="Endnotes.xhtml#x18">

Is there a way to make my new file work properly without re-doing the hyperlinks? The filenames for the old and new files are identical, BTW.
Actually, there is a rather easy way to fix this. Load all the XML files into Notepad++ and do the following search/replace using Regular Expression...

Search for: <a id="(.*)" />
Reaplace with: <a id="\1" /></span><a herf="Endnotes.xhtml#\1">

Then click Replace ALL in All Opened Documents.

Problem solved.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote