View Single Post
Old 02-11-2013, 06:45 PM   #12
carpetmojo
Wizard
carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.carpetmojo ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony- T3, PRS650, 350, T1/2/3, Paperwhite, Fire 8.9,Samsung Tab S 10.5
Is the T1 a "straight" purchase - ie from a trustworthy/reliable retail source ?
Or was it picked off on ebay or somewhere, or a non-factory refurb ?

Because, although it sounds like a content, rather than device problem, this sounds way out of line - I suggest you contact the seller for a response/advice.

I have to say I've had every Sony from the x50's on, all used heavily, carted around extensively, had many a bang/knock, and never had any problems that weren't down to me, or content ....
P'raps I'm just lucky ?
carpetmojo is offline   Reply With Quote